Sunday, August 21, 2005

Smasher's Comments

Ive decided to post some comments I received from Smasher, in response to my comments on the 19th.

Name: Smasher Comments: I'm looking for Hawks! I hear he's the man to beat in arm wrestling. I also heard that D-Man has announced today that he is officially out of the closet. As a pool boy, he had discovered the comfort of being soothed by our one and only Ron Bailey. They spooned at the pool every day, and I am glad to report that D-Man's neck injury is almost healed. Mooter is bald!

Its nice to get feedback. We've always wondered about the D-man's gender preference. I mean when you claim to have hooked up with so many girls, yet none of your friends have ever met one of these girls, the whole thing sounds gay. Too bad he had to realize his gayness with Mr. Ronald Bailey AKA "The Child molester up the street."

I also received a call today from one "lester." I think this actually might be one of Ronalds aliases. Anywho, my good buddy Tim must know "Lester" personally since Lester used tim's phone to call me. I think this lester may have abused timmy........sexually.

No comments: