Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Kerpal Gym Experience

First, listen to this. Another hard day at work. I went over to the gym after work today. It was busier than a two-dollar whore in Newark. After finding my way to a bench, I take my time, warm up, crank out a few sets. Hung-Dang and Kerpal were there as expected, checking out the freshman girls. Kerpal comes over and asks how many more sets I have remaining. I tell him two or three. Little too my knowledge, two other dudes had already asked the fella I was lifting with for the bench when we were done. Tough guy Kerpal comes over and asks again how many more sets we have. I then proceed to tell him that the two other dudes were already waiting for the bench. He looks at me with a "Im gonna kick your ass look" with chest puffed out and bitch tits bouncing, and says "Did they ask you for the bench before I did, or after?" Does he really think I would violate gmy ethics? (In his case I just might.)

Before I state my response, you must know a little more about said Indian, Kerpal. Anyone who has been to the gym has met someone like this. The used to be fat dude, still kinda chunky but with some strength, who thinks that now hes huge and is so strong and tough that he runs the gym. Well me being the jackass I am, I cant stand challenges to my manhood like this. So what was my response? I tried so hard to keep my patience, but ended up with "Listen here buddy, what the hell do you think this is? Ya, I kick your damn duug. You know damn right, you bastard." Well something to that effect minus the Jerky Boys bit. This sort of encounter really frustrates me. Hes just jealous cuz he weighs bout 40 lbs more and cant put up anything close to what I put up. After that I had to go up the big weight and pop out a few as intimidation. Im sure this will not be my last encounter with Kerpal and Hung-Dang.

I saw a whole bunch of hotties today. Unfortunately, I think there more up D-fockers alley. YOUNG and MEN. There were some hot chicks though, but it scares me because some are younger than my sister. Im gonna have to start checking ID, or just go for the elderly women like D-man. Anyways, I have work to do. Im out fo shizzle, bizzle.

No comments: