Thursday, August 25, 2005

Smasher's Call for Paintball Players

I received this comment/recruitment from Smasher earlier this evening"

Comments: I would like to know who is down for paintball behind my house on the 4th? Mooter has that Sunday off and is looking forward to showing off his pubic plugs! Thats right, he took his pubes and a few of my really long ones and pasted them speratically on his head! He looks like a freak! The once balding beauty has a full afro of pubes on his head. As for you D-F***er, if you wont play this time then you should pack up and move to San Diego with the other pieces of colorful fruit!

As for me, I will have to check my busy schedule for the weekend of the 4th. I hope it wont be so damn hot like it was last time. It felt like a slip and slide in my pants. I really would like to see the before and after pictures of out dear beloved Mooter. D-Man, what do you have to say to Smasher's comments? Well lets put this blog through the works. Start the commenting. Jazzmaster, I would like to see you post here often.
Make sure yall check out the link for the Free State Project. Im seriously thinking about this. May seem radical at first, but give it some thought. Reason no. 1 of 101 to move to NH: Famous spirit of independence and "Live Free or Die" state motto.
One more random thought. If you were to walk in on your teenage daughter fornicating, how would you punish them? Me, I think Id buy a chastity belt. Im out like a forest fire in winter.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is one thing that I have to say about a Mooter with a full head of pubic hair plugs.... DELICIOUS! I for one am glad that the D-Focker has entered into early paintball retirement, afterall, how can you compete with someone who is so dedicated to your team that he would hit himself with paintballs just so the other team couldn't claim true victory! Thanks for taking it for the team D-Focker!

Thunderlips, random thought: Do the actors on Unsolved Mysteries ever get arrested because they look just like the criminal they are playing?

---Truly Yours,
Cpt. Toolboat

Thunderlips said...

He was hitting himself with paintballs? Must have been the case. According to the law of large probabilities, since the only other case of a player getting shot in the neck was a result of team-killing, this also must have been a team kill. And if I recall correctly, he was the only one left on his team.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.