Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Guess Who's Working the Graveyard Shift?

Well I came in to work the midnight shift today. I cant seem to find enough hours in the damn week to get things done. In order to make time for work, I had to sacrifice a few things, mainly sleep and TV time. I sure as hell could not sacrifice eat time, crapper time, and guitar time. I dont know if Im gonna make it in to work in the morning though. Cant wait till the weekend so I can relax and party at the Monster Mile. That's right folks, THIS WEEKEND!!! All I need is a pillow and a toilet and I could call the office home. Sure theres a toilet down the hall, but its not the same as having a toilet in your office. Imagine that, you could work while popping a squat. THIS SIMULATION IS TAKING FOREVER! By the way, Im simulating fuel efficiency for the rocket pack im building for T-Dogg.


Also, we have a new REDNECK picture of the week, again from Mr. Smasher. Send in your best redneck picture, and if it can compete with Smasher's then maybe Ill put it up. I think a good picture of a woman with a big fat dip in would do it. I think im gonna by one of those Nasacar hats with flames all over it like real rednecks and white trash wear.




Man, I could drop a big heat-spike right now. Do the chickens have large talons? I think im gonna end up calling it an early morning and just go home and go back to bed. This shit sucks. I dont know how much more of this I can take before Im running around campus butt-neked screaming "Do the chickens have large talons? Damnit, all I want to know is if they have large talons?" Peace out bitches.

No comments: