Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Were Headed to Dover

  Well Folks, Its official. Smasher has received our tickets to the MBNA 400 at the Monster Mile. Were off to Dover for the 25th, of September. Keep your eyes peeled for us as we roll up in our Walmart T-shirts and confederate Belt Buckles, each with a 30 pack of Miller Lite in hand and stroking our fu-manchu's. Its gonna be one hell of a weekend, hope to have some good stories to tell when I return. If your interested in offering shelter for the night of the 24th, live in the Dover area, and appreciate the smell of masculine men, let us know.

  Remind me to put up a recent picture of Smasher, a free trip to the gunshow. Ive got this picture he sent me, and boy does he have a redneck butt in this picture. Flat as a flapjack. In fact his denim on denim works very well, but i have no clue whats holding up his damn pants. It is obviously not his redneck ass, but his big Confederate belt buckle. Beautiful pic there Smasher. If only we could all be as huge as yourself. If you see Smasher in your neighborhood ..... RUN! He should only be approached by experienced individuals like myself.

  I recently heard a tale about a buddy of mine, Bull Hurley. Hes been out building an exact to-scale replica of the Monster Mile in his side lot. I bet the neighbors are really gonna like that one. Let me know when the first official race will be, so I can come down a day ahead and qualify.

Well Im out like the crippled kid in tag. Late.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thunderlips, I know you have always been a redneck, but when did the rest of you turn to the other side???

Anonymous said...

I am Smasher! I like beer, titties, NASCAR,trucks, & arm wrestleing!

Anonymous said...

Smasher, learn how to spell.