Wednesday, February 08, 2006

A new feature: Emails from the other Side

Hi Harriet:

I was told that this was our meeting time - but you are not here. This creates exactly what I did not want, which is having holes in my schedule where I can do very little of my work. I find this very annoying.

Also, I have noticed in the schedule that Alice and Bob have one hour meeting. This should not mean that you work half of everybody else. I initially had allocated a two hours slot for you because I want to see work that is worthy the work of two people. This is what I expect.

There is a slot tonight between 6 and 7 that is not taken. I can understand that you are trying to postpone to the latest time possible the meeting (hence take the Wednesday slots) because you think you have more time. But I would like you to be sometimes a more considerate of me and use the flexibility I give you not at my expenses: if you were me would you rather meet somebody the day before you have to leave or an hour before you have to leave?


Anne Boleyn


Response:

Dear Miss Boleyn,

While I thoroughly enjoy your profound knowledge of the English language and its grammar, I find this note a little public. This email is addressed to all 13 of your dirty dozen, but specifically mentions only three, as far as I can tell by translating your cryptic note. - On a side note, I was contacted by the NSA yesterday, they want me for my expertise in cryptograhy. Your notes have some of the most cryptic information I have ever encountered, you put the KGB to shame. - Back to my resonse, 6-7 ? Isnt that Tuesday night Bingo?. Well anyways, I must get back to my guitar, Im writing a new song with Willie recalling our experiences back in Hazard County. Im using a new strumming pattern based on random interleaving.

Later,

Thunderlips

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

An Ode to Anne Boleyn

We don’t need no supervision.
We don’t need no thought control.
No dark sarcasm in the meetings.
Anne, leave them kids alone.
Hey, Anne, leave them kids alone!
All in all it’s just another kick in their balls.
All in all you’re just another prick in RH hall.

-Pink Floyd, for them kids